The whole hog - all techniques, equipment and recipes
Buy:from Haynes Online
- Barbecues through the ages - the art and the science.
- BBQs - choosing the right one for you.
- Tools and equipment - what you really need.
- Safety - playing with fire.
- Basic techniques - fuel, lighting and cooking skills.
- Cooking with chimineas, brick and earth ovens, pits.
- Cooking with a spit or rotisserie.
- Going the whole hog - hosting a hog roast.
- Marinades, rubs and relishes.
- The main items - meat and fish.
- The vegetables - there’s more than corn on the cob.
- Competing in barbecue contests.
- Handy glossary and information list.