View Single Post
Old 30th May 2012, 09:16 PM

Unhappy We got f*** by Darren George

Hey guys,
half a year ago a couple of friends and I started building a haynes roadster. We almost finished the tube-chassis and stripped our Ford Sierra 2.0 donor completely. Next step was to built the suspension, which was why we looked for shops that offered the needed springs. Finally we decided to order at GTS Tuning (we couldn't find any shops in germany). Darren George, who ownes that shop seemed to be a nice guy and promised us to make a quick delivery - this was half a year ago...
We've lost more than a 1000 pounds - and yes... it was stupid to just trust someone we don't know at all. It's just that none of us has had a bad experience buying stuff over the internet before.

From that time on spirit went down. I am not sure whether we can still pull this off but I just don't wanna give up!!!

But this is not the point I am trying to make. I've attached a list of all the things we wanted to order from Darren - so if there is anyone who can help us getting some of those parts we would greately appreciate that

I write this thread to warn everyone: Don't you ever think about buying stuff from Darren.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Einkaufswagen1.JPG (86.1 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg Einkaufswagen 2.JPG (32.3 KB, 74 views)