Klingon Bird-of-Prey Manual
I.K.S. Rotarran (B'rel-class)
The Haynes Klingon Bird-of-Prey Manual traces the origins of a Bird-of-Prey from the moment it is commissioned by one of the Great Houses and constructed at the shipyards of the Klingon Naval Academy. It then proceeds to examine General Martok’s famous ship the I.K.S. Rotarran in unprecedented detail. More...
- Fully authorized by CBS.
- A brief history of Klingon warships.
- Features the IKS Rotarran (light B’rel-class scout).
- Key technologies, including propulsion, weapons and cloaking device.
- Life on board a B'rel-class Bird-of-Prey.
- Crew facilities, cargo and transporters.
- Klingon fleet size comparison and specification.
- Features new artwork from STAR TREK: VOYAGER's senior illustrator.
- Stunning CG renders by STAR TREK VFX artist Adam ‘Mojo’ Lebowitz.